Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

And Then We Snapped | Weeks 9-11

So, the past few weeks have been quite a whirlwind. My hubby started a new job (with a new treacherous commute), we celebrated a 4th birthday (Jackson) and an 11th birthday (KG), among many other things. My husband's new job has brought some re-prioritizing of my time and our time as a family. I've come to realize that there are just not enough minutes in the day to commit to a full 365 photo project, without digging into our very limited family time. I've also decided that I will be cutting way back on the business side. That being said, photography is a passion of mine and I definitely will not stop shooting (or learning). Instead, I'm going to let the pressure of getting an amazing shot every day go and just take my camera out when the mood strikes or when there's a momentous occasion to capture (or when my son wants to play photoshoot- yes he actually asks to do that sometimes)! I'll be posting as time allows. As always, thanks for looking! Also, be sure to follow the circle around to see what my talented friends have in store this week.

I spy...

Birthday robot building...

Make a wish...

Pulling up to stand (and cruising and crawling)...

Our science experiment of the day...

Ranunculus make me happy...

Checking out the new library...

Happy 11th 77th birthday, old man...

Enjoying the spring air (during golden hour, of course)...

Next, be sure to see what beautiful photos the sweet and talented Indira, of Indira Klotzer Photography, has to share with us! I love her and her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment