Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

4


Height: 44.5 inches (99%ile)
Weight: 48 pounds (99%ile)
  1. What is you name? Jackson
  2. How old are you? 4
  3. What is your favorite thing to do? play with my daddy every month and everyday... play tackle so I can get stronger
  4. What do you want to be when you grow up? a doctor
  5. What is your favorite food? not salad- nope! I love, love, love chicken nuggets!
  6. Who do you like to spend time with? daddy... and Alex
  7. What do you do really well? count numbers and experiments
  8. What makes you laugh? when my dad do jokes on me
  9. What is the best time of the day? summer... not winter, nope!
  10. What are you afraid of? actually I'm not afraid of nothin'
  11. Who is your best friend? Laney
  12. What is your favorite show? Halloweeny shows
  13. What do you like to do with your family? play jokes at bedtime- put bugs in your bed
  14. What do you love to learn about? presidents and science stuff
  15. Where do you like to go? to the ocean- I want to live there someday, that's what I wish
  16. What is you favorite book? Corduroy
  17. What is your favorite color? orange
  18. What is your favorite song? Boogie (Stolen Dance by Milky Chance) and You Are My Sunshine
  19. If you had one wish, what would it be? I wish I been the president right now!
  20. What are you looking forward to the most this year? to go to the ocean
Happy Birthday, my handsome, sweet boy! You are the best! Now, I guess we better start planning that trip to the ocean...

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment