Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

And Then We Snapped | Week 4

January 18 - 24, 2015

 

18|365: We went on a winter walk and Isabelle had her first ride in a sled.


19|365: Love all of her expressions!

 

 

20|365: We went to the Como Zoo and Conservatory and pretended it was Spring (and you were thrilled to find some ants to play with).
 


21|365: I can hardly believe that it has been 6 months since this sweetheart entered our lives. It's so much fun to see her spunky little personality start to emerge. (And look how she's sitting up so nice by herself!)

 

 

22|365: An outtake from our little six month session. Just love all of her squishy baby rolls!




 

23|365: The day Jackson got a library card. He went up to the desk and asked for it all by himself and was so proud (he actually asked me to take this photo of him with his card)! I know it's not great technically, but I had to include it...


24|365: Isabelle is becoming little Miss Independent lately. She loves spending time on the floor rolling around, playing with her toys, and practicing her planks. It's so much fun to watch her, but I already miss snuggling her all day.



Thanks for looking! Next, be sure to check out Lori's week! She's a fellow Minnesotan and a very talented photographer- I love her work!

3 comments:

  1. So darn cute, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously SOOO cute. I can't believe how big they both are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love all of these!! Your little ones are so cute and you capture them so great.

    ReplyDelete